Designed for facilities looking to provide intuitive cardio equipment focused on results for exercisers. Rooted in the Cybex history of effective cardio equipment, but with an appealing look and innovative features that cater to exercisers driven by results. Includes a powerful 8 horsepower peak motor, an Interval Training Zone and wireless connection to help facility owners better manage their equipment.
- IS4 Intelligent Suspension System matches the mechanics of running— soft upon landing, firm in the middle and rigid at toe-off.
- Interval Training Zone allows for easy speed changes for runners.
- Cybex Service Wheel (optional) allows the treadmill to be moved easily during equipment rotation and routine maintenance.
- Standard internet connection provides detailed equipment use information, exerciser insights, preventive maintenance alerts and more.
- Two console options:
- 70T Console includes integrated TV, touch screen, and an enhanced exerciser experience.
- 50L Console offers simplified interaction and a bright LED display.
Cybex R Series 50L Treadmill Console
In addition to Quick Start, users have easy access to six Cybex legacy workouts including Speed Bump, Rollers, and Hill Interval 2
Standard wireless connectivity for asset management through LFconnect.com and LFconnect Protect remote equipment monitoring
QR code enables workout tracking through the LFconnect app
Cybex R Series 50L Treadmill Features
IS4 Intelligent Suspension System
The next generation IS4 Intelligent Suspension System provides a gradual deflection progression leading to “soft” landing on a large portion of the tread area. It matches the mechanics of running— soft upon landing, firm in the middle and rigid at toe-off.
Interval Training Zone
The Interval Training zone allows for runners to change speeds with just the push of a button, making high-intensity interval training easier for exercisers who want to optimize results.
Cybex Service Wheel
Cybex Service Wheel (optional) allows for the treadmill to be moved easily during equipment rotation and routine maintenance.
A low step-up height of just 8-1/2” and running surface area of 21” x 60” accommodates a wide range of exercisers.
Digital Facility Management
Halo Fitness Cloud offers one centralized location where fitness facilities can easily manage business operations, communicate with members, plan and schedule fitness programming and more. Choose from three plans and three enhancements, depending upon your facility needs.