The slim crank design of this RevMaster bike mimics the geometry of your road bike, while ergonomic handles and an easily-adjustable seat and handlebars provide maximum comfort. Cycle upright or stretched out, customize resistance, and brake easily with this enjoyably quiet ride.
Key Features of the RevMaster Pro Training Bike
Feel confident in your investment with a bike manufactured for quality and durability. From a bottom bracket cartridge that makes it easy to maintain and service to improved corrosion resistance, this bike is made to give you years of high-intensity workouts.
- Next Generation X Frame: for a better ride and easy access to all seat, handlebar, and height adjustments
- Ergonomic Cam Handles: no need to mess around with these easy-to-use handles, which nix cumbersome pop pins and threaded handles for the convenience of comfort and quick adjustments
- Adjustable Range: get the most out of your ride by customizing your seat and handlebar positions
- Improved Corrosion Resistance: with electrolytic steel plating that’s stronger than stainless, you can leave your corrosion worries behind
- Fender with Integrated Brake Assembly: this dual-purpose feature improves braking and serves as a moisture guard
- Kevlar Belt: with a belt that makes your ride smooth and quiet and has little need for maintenance, you’ll soon see why chains are a thing of the past
- Brake and Resistance: Increase or decrease the intensity of your workout with an easy-to-reach resistance knob that doubles as a braking button
- Custom Cranks: custom BMX cranks and bottom bracket mean this bike can withstand substantial force
- An Easy-Switch Seat: have specific cushioning preferences? Not a problem for this bike, which easily accommodates multiple seat types
Optional accessories include:
RevMaster Pilot II: display workout statistics like cadence, time, distance, and heart rate to get an accurate readout of individual performance Dual-sided Pedals: for a snug fit and smooth stride.
RevMaster Pro Training Bikes are ideal for home use. Now you can:
- Spin like you would in a cycling class without making the trek to the gym
- Make the most out of both cardiovascular and lower body workouts
- Customize your bike to your specific comfort preferences
- Get your money’s worth with a bike made with quality and durability in mind
- Challenge yourself or go easy with a machine that lets you set the pace and resistance