With the Center for Disease Control recommending at least 150 minutes of low to moderate intensity cardio exercise per week, it is important that you choose an exercise machine to help you achieve that goal. Outdated cardio machines can be rough on your joints, doing more harm than good. Classes can be expensive and a personal trainer will break your bank. Work out with a state-of-the-art cardio machine. Introducing the one-of-a-kind Stairmaster Treadclimber5.
Key features of the StairMaster Treadclimber5:
The Stairmaster Treadclimber5 offers the best of all worlds, providing you with all of the benefits of your standard cardio equipment such as the treadmill, elliptical and stair climber with none of the frustrating complications that come with them. Strengthen your leg muscles and hips, amplify your endurance, and increase your speed and balance with just one machine!
- Adjusts to Your Comfort and Experience Level – The Stairmaster Treadclimber5 features the ability to completely adjust each and every workout to what works for you. Start out slow or blast into an intense session. You can adjust the incline and resistance settings to appropriately challenge your fitness ability.
- Provides a Natural Flow of Movement for All Types of Users – The TreadClimber5 allows for a smooth, natural stride length, regardless of your size. This unique design also promotes the natural flexion of the joints, ensuring a low impact workout for you. Protect yourself, burn calories, and get results.
- Elite Grade Construction – While you rev up your fitness program, the last thing you need to worry about is the quality and construction of your exercise machine. The Stairmaster Treadclimber5 ensures an elite level of quality and construction. It was designed using the latest fitness technology and tested for use by professional athletes. Focus on achieving your cardio and fitness goals with a trusted name brand.
The Stairmaster Treadclimber5 is ideal for your home or commercial facility. Now you can…
- Strengthen and define your leg and hip muscles while amplifying your endurance, speed, and balance.
- Feel safe with a machine that provides a low impact workout that is safe on your joints.
- Trust in the high quality construction from a proven fitness industry brand.