Easily identify the amount of weight you want to add to your bar with the color-coded weight levels of these plates. Beyond their bright shades, these plates come with the strength and professional quality you can expect from Troy. Troy says that these best value bumper plates consistently work better than similar models.
Key Features of the VTX Solid Rubber Bumper Plates :
These plates are made with quality materials and craftsmanship for a professional product you can count on. Pick these plates from four different weights, from 10 to 45 lb., which is each designated by a different color, or choose a few weight levels to use for varying exercises and goals. The different weight levels help you follow your strength training level and progress with your workout goals.
- Strength Training Goals: choose the amount of weight you want to add to your barbell; add or remove plates and use different weight levels to meet your level and goals
- Quality Craftsmanship: these plates are crafted of the strength of solid steel surrounded by a solid rubber bumper to the superior standards of Troy
- Soft Landing: the rubber cover makes these plates gentler on the floor when you put them down
- Colored Plates: add vibrancy to your home gym with these colored plates that come in four hues: red, blue, yellow or green; each hue represents a specific weight, making it easy to find the right one during a workout
- Weight Choices: pick from 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. plates or choose a few for varying workout goals
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: Troy offers a warranty on breakage for these plates: a 90 day warranty for the 10 lb. plate and a one year warranty for the other weights
These VTX Solid Rubber Bumper Plates are ideal for home use. Now you can:
- Perform strength training exercises from home
- Work out your arms and boost your results from squats and other exercises with these weights
- Use professional quality plates without going to the gym
- Choose the time when you want to work out in your home gym
- Easily identify the correct weight with the color-coded system